For You, Utica Auto Repair — Top-Quality
Automotive Services At Honest Prices
When it comes to taking care of your vehicle, Stringer Auto Repair is proud to provide you with all the services you need for your vehicle. We pride ourselves in providing auto repair to Utica drivers with the utmost highest quality. Our highly trained mechanics use the best parts available, and we only recommend services that are absolutely necessary so you can drive a safe, dependable vehicle wherever you need to go. We’re a family-owned business that is deeply invested in your satisfaction. You can be sure that we care deeply about your needs, your schedule, your personal budget, and of course the ability to have a safe and reliable car.
We offer a wide range of services as well as preventative maintenance for all makes and models. We perform a thorough 29-point inspection so we can pinpoint any minor issues before they become major and majorly expensive. Some of the services we provide include:
- Oil changes: Bring your vehicle to us so we can perform regularly scheduled oil and filter changes. This important part of preventative maintenance will keep your vehicle running smoothly and your engine properly cooled and lubricated.
- A/C repair and service: Don’t suffer during the hot summer months. If you’re having issues with your car’s A/C system, take it to us so we can pinpoint the problem and make the necessary repairs that will keep you nice and cool when you’re on the road.
- Diagnostics: If your car’s check engine light has come on, bring it to us so we can perform a thorough computerized diagnostics test. We use the latest state of the art equipment that allows us to accurately troubleshoot, and then fix the problem.
- Brake service and repair: Your brakes are essential for safe driving. If you’re noticing issues with your car’s braking system, bring to us right away. We have the skill and know-how to ensure that your brakes get fixed properly the first time so you can stay safe while driving.
- Alignments: If your car seems to be pulling to one side or it feels like it’s driving unevenly, take it to Stringer Auto Repair so we can perform an alignment. With an alignment service, your car should be back on track and it can save a lot of wear and tear on your tires.
- Scheduled maintenance: Take your vehicle in for regularly scheduled maintenance to help you avoid problems later down the line. Whether it’s a simple oil and filter change or a brake inspection, performing regular check-ups will keep your vehicle healthy and running smoothly.
Bring your vehicle to Stringer Auto Repair or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your car’s repair and service needs today.